We are Anglican clergy called to minister, proclaim and witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ within the ADF community.
As Anglican chaplains we desire that all may know the reign of God (Mt 28:19, Col 1:28).
– Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
– He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. (Colossians 1:28)
Under God we seek to serve the ADF community by:
– Restoring the broken.
– Awakening people to God.
– Inviting the community into relationship with Jesus.
– Sustaining and nurturing them on their faith journey.
– Praying for the community.
– In all this we demonstrate the love of God.